Starforged Digital Edition (PDF)
The Ironsworn: Starforged Digital Edition includes downloadable PDF versions of the rulebook, reference guide, playkit, and asset deck. It's everything you need to begin your perilous adventures among the stars today.
Digital Edition downloads are provided at checkout, and will remain accessible in your order summary or store account.
Looking for the physical edition? The hardcover rulebook, wirebound reference guide, and printed asset deck is now in production for our backers and preorder customers. If you missed your chance to purchase the physical edition, stay tuned for news on availability through our distribution partner later this year.
DIGITAL EDITION PDF DOWNLOADS
- 404-page rulebook (fully indexed, hyperlinked, and bookmarked)
- Starforged Playkit (character sheet, reference sheets, and worksheets)
- 87 print-and-play character asset cards
- BONUS: PDF version of the 127-page reference guide (fully indexed, hyperlinked, and bookmarked)
ABOUT IRONSWORN: STARFORGED
In Ironsworn: Starforged, you are a spaceborne hero sworn to undertake perilous quests. You will explore uncharted space, unravel the secrets of a mysterious galaxy, and build bonds with those you meet on your travels. Most importantly, you will swear iron vows and see them fulfilled—no matter the cost.
Starforged is a standalone follow-up to the Ironsworn tabletop roleplaying game. Experience with Ironsworn is not required to play. Starforged builds on Ironsworn's award-winning innovations (including its famed solo play!) to chart a path into an exciting new frontier.
THREE WAYS TO PLAY
- Guided: One or more players take the role of their characters, while a guide moderates the session.
- Co-Op: You and one or more friends play to overcome challenges and complete quests. No guide required.
- Solo: You portray a lone character driven to fulfill vows in a dangerous galaxy. Good luck!
- Story-driven mechanics to put your character at the center of their quest-driven adventures.
- Inspiring campaign launch exercises to build your setting, create your character, and set off into a universe of perils and opportunities.
- Creative prompts to eliminate game prep and push your adventures forward—with or without a guide.
- System-agnostic generators for on-the-fly discoveries of spaceborne locations, planets, settlements, people, creatures, starships, foreboding derelicts, ancient alien vaults, and more.
- Extensive advice, examples, and options for exploring the story of your characters and their fateful vows.
- Richly illustrated by lead artist Joshua Meehan and other talented artists.