The Mecha Hack: Mission Manual
Strap in, pilots – the explosive sequel to your favorite lightweight mecha TTRPG is here!
The Mecha Hack: Mission Manual is the jam-packed follow-up to our Platinum-bestselling rules-lite mecha roleplaying game, The Mecha Hack. In addition to new rules, enemies, and player options, this 100+ page supplement includes more than 40 one-page missions, comprising everything from training missions, action-packed skirmishes, high-octane chases, perilous salvage, and everything in between.
- More than 40 one-page missions for use with The Mecha Hack, complete with objectives, twists, and encounters
- Gorgeous black-and-white illustrations from Brandish Gilhelm of Runehammer Games
- Four new chassis: the supportive auxiliary, the devastating colossus, the monstrous hybrid, and the experimental vanguard
- Four new pilots: the cybernetic bionic, the heavily armed merc, the otherworldly pariah, and the weary yet wise vet
- New modules and equipment – swarm enemies with funnel drones, empower allies with Verilian batteries, unleash hails of micro-missiles, and collect scrap for repairs and upgrades
- New add-on rules for on-foot missions, faction allegiance, environmental conditions, meta rewards for players, and more
- New swarm rules, allowing for large groups of enemies/allies to stage massive mecha battles
- New HARD MODE rules, which up the challenge, increase lethality on both sides of the battlefield, and provide more strategic opportunities for players
- GM’s toolbox packed with inspirational roll tables and tools for creating your own objectives, obstacles, and enemies
- More than 30 brand new enemy statblocks – kaiju, starships, combining/transforming mecha, and more
- Print-and-play standee miniatures and tokens for virtual tabletops
- Print-and-fold GM screen with handy rules references and roll tables to provide on-the-fly inspiration
- Five thematic battlemaps illustrated by Brandish Gilhelm of Runehammer Games, optimized for use on virtual tabletops and print-and-play
Mission Manual takes the sleek, simple, flexible rules of The Mecha Hack and expands them to encompass streamlined, three-part missions that fit on a single page. As fun and easy to prep as they are to run on the fly, each mission includes vital info for GMs, as well as tables to customize the mission to suit any campaign or one-shot session.