A Cookbook of the Realms: Volume 01 [PDF]
The world of Arbitron is populated with an uncountable number of races and cultures. Each of them poised to set foot on one of the world’s largest, most popular stages: that of food!
Join Arlen Benjamen, bardic connoisseur of the world’s most prolific food and drink, recording this very journal of his culinary journeys. Along the way, he provides you with meals, ingredients, cooking tools, and wondrous lore from Erenoth, Enchea, and Dragongrin.
In addition to the lore and mechanics from Arlen, you’ll also get actual recipes selected and tested by the members of Absolute Tabletop! You’ll get everything from the realm’s best chocolate chip cookies, to the most delicious steak you’ll be able to prepare in your kitchen, and everything in between.
Whether you’re looking for in-game mechanics and setting lore to help spice up your game, or delicious foods for your players to enjoy on game night, your answer resides within the pages of A Cookbook of the Realms!
This incredible REAL cookbook and game supplement includes:
- 41 pages of lore, recipes, game mechanics, locations, and plot hooks from the campaign worlds of Absolute Tabletop
- 14 real recipes for delicious delicacies from Svirburgers to spire lime pie
- Actual game mechanics for 21 mythical meals, ingredients, and tools of the trade
- 18 fun and original restaurant ideas, ready for immediate use in your favorite fantasy roleplaying game
- A unique and insightful look at Erenoth, Enchea, and Dragongrin, through their culinary offerings
- An interesting look at some of the holidays of the realms, including a special dessert recipe, 6 invaluable tips on how to cook a turkey, and a bonus holiday song (with real, playable sheet music)!
This product is a digital download